Hasegama Park, Millennium Hope Hills
- Hasegama Park is characterized by a great square, which can also be used as a heliport during emergencies, and by a ginkgo tree that is said to be more than 300 years old. This 18-m-high tree miraculously survived the 6-m wave that struck Hasegama, thanks to its deep and firm roots within the Shinmei Shrine. It is said that, in the past, its height made it a landmark for those fishing in the surrounding sea. In the spring, the tree's beautiful blossoms reveal its strong, resilient force.
- Address: Maekawa 110, Hayamata, Iwanuma
- Access: 6 minutes via Sendai Tobu Expressway from Iwanuma interchange, 10 minutes from National Route 4
- Parking: 9 regular cars and 1 large vehicle
- Outside Restrooms: Open from 9:00 to 17:00